Call for Abstract
10th Molecular Immunology & Immunogenetics Congress , will be organized around the theme “Novel Approaches for Immune-mediated Diseases & Advancements in Existing Therapies”
Molecular Immunology 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Molecular Immunology 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Molecular Immunology deals with the understanding of the immune system and how it functions to protect us from pathogens, like bacteria and viruses, while at the same time ignoring the harmless or beneficial microbes in our environment. Various techniques used in Molecular Immunology Antibodies. Antibody uses: Elisa, Nephelometry, Radioimmunology.
- Track 1-1Molecular Vaccines
- Track 1-2Cancer Biomarker
- Track 1-3Immunoprophylaxis
- Track 1-4Immunoproteomics
- Track 1-5Immunoglycomics
- Track 1-6Immunoglobulins
- Track 1-7Immunomicrobiology
- Track 1-8Immunopathogenesis
- Track 1-9Innate Immune System
- Track 1-10Neuroimmunology
- Track 1-11Antibody Engineering
- Track 1-12Molecular Oncology and Immunology
- Track 1-13Immunogenetics
- Track 1-14Cancer Immunotherapy
- Track 1-15Innate & Adaptive Immune System
Cellular Immunology is a study of cellular immune responses in vitro and in vivo. It is concerned with the immunological activities of cells in clinical situations or experimental. It focuses on the topics like Antigen receptor sites Autoimmunity, Delayed-type hypersensitivity or cellular immunity, Immunologic deficiency states and their reconstitution, Immunologic surveillance and tumor immunity, Immunomodulation, Lymphocytes and cytokines, Immunotherapy, No antibody immunity, Resistance to intracellular microbial and viral infection, Parasite immunology, Thymus and lymphocyte immunobiology, Transplantation immunology, Tumor immunity.
- Track 2-1Innate mediated immunity and cellular mediated immunity
- Track 2-2Immune recognization
- Track 2-3Immune Receptors and Signal Transduction
- Track 2-4CD4+ T cell mediated macrophage activation
- Track 2-5Delayed type hypersensitivity (DTH)
- Track 2-6CD8+ T cells and cytolytic T lymphocyte (CTL) responses
- Track 2-7Cross priming
- Track 2-8Natural Killer cells
- Track 2-9Natural killing T (NKT) cells
Immunogenetics belongs to branch medical genetics which concerned relation with genetic immune defect and immune pathway system along there components correspondingly. This study makes us to understand the pathology of autoimmune and infection diseases respectively. Immunogenetics can explore human diseases according to characterization of human leukocyte antigens (HLA) which encode for major histocompatibility complex (MHC).
- Track 3-1Genetic susceptibility
- Track 3-2HLA class I and II associations
- Track 3-3Pattern recognition receptors (or PRRs)
- Track 3-4MHC Genes Influence Disease Resistance
- Track 3-5MHC Polymorphisms
- Track 3-6Cytokines, chemokines and receptors
- Track 3-7Major histocompatibility class I and II
Autoimmune disease is triggering disorder by immune system which begins with self antibodies or T cells that attack on self-molecules/cells. This happens when body develops an intolerance of antigens on its own tissue. This triggering can cause ongoing damage of our own tissue that turns into disease.
- Track 4-1Autoimmune lymphoproliferative syndrome (ALPS)
- Track 4-2Hyper-immunoglobulin E syndrome (HIES)
- Track 4-3Ankylosing spondylitis
- Track 4-4Polyarteritis nodosa
- Track 4-5Autoimmune Thyroiditis
- Track 4-6Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Track 4-7Multiple sclerosis
- Track 4-8Psoriasis
- Track 4-9Autoimmune Pancreatitis
The branch of biology that aims to make understand how immune system is responsible to cause and develop cancer is said to be cancer immunology. This study is mainly applicable in cancer immunotherapy.
- Track 5-1Immune check point inhibitors
- Track 5-2T-cell repertoire
- Track 5-3Antibody repertoire
- Track 5-4Cancer epitope
- Track 5-5Cancer immunoediting
- Track 5-6Cancer vaccines
- Track 5-7Cancer Immunotherapy
- Track 5-8Monoclonal antibodies
- Track 5-9Proto‐Oncogene
The branch of biology that deals with interaction between immune system and tumor cells. This study is mainly applicable in outcome of new therapies for cancer treatment.
- Track 6-1Tumor Antigens
- Track 6-2Carcinogen‐Induced Tumor Antigens
- Track 6-3Effector mechanisms in tumor immunity
- Track 6-4Effector Cells in Tumor Immunity
- Track 6-5Tumor Immunotherapy
- Track 6-6Intratumoral T cells
- Track 6-7Brain tumor
- Track 6-8Tumor microenvironment
- Track 6-9Immune Surveillance of Tumors
Vaccinology is described as the branch of medicine that deals with the developing vaccines to prevent from diseases. These diseases can be prevented by 3 methods elimination (like polio), eradication (like small pox) and control (like neonatal tetanus). The vaccines are characterized in 3 types live attenuated (virus: polio, bacteria: BCG, cholera), killed vaccines (virus: Salk polio, bacteria: pertussis, cholera) and sub unit vaccines (toxoids: tetanus).
- Track 7-1Vaccines
- Track 7-2Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Track 7-3Veterinary Vaccines
- Track 7-4Fish & Poultry Vaccines
- Track 7-5Cancer, Malaria & TB Vaccines
- Track 7-6Travel & Edible Vaccines
- Track 7-7DNA & Synthetic Vaccines
- Track 7-8Diphtheria, tetanus, and whooping cough (pertussis; DTaP) vaccine
- Track 7-9Haemophilus influenzae type b vaccine
- Track 7-10Meningococcal vaccine
- Track 7-11Rotavirus vaccine
- Track 7-12Methods to Assess VE
- Track 7-13Mass Vaccination
- Track 7-14Sub-unit vaccines
- Track 7-15Killed Vaccines
- Track 7-16Live attenuated vaccines
- Track 7-17New Tools for Vaccine Development
Microbial immunology is the study to understand the molecular mechanisms by using microbes, these microbes cause diseases or disorders in humans and animals by using them as host. Microbes start to gain nutrients from host and grow to multiply by reproduction, this processes is harm and effect negatively to host body. Those who work under this study called to be as microbiologist and immunologist where they use tools of modern molecular biology, genetics, drug interactions, biochemistry and physics etc.
- Track 8-1Bacteriology
- Track 8-2Virology
- Track 8-3Microbial pathogenesis
- Track 8-4Microbial diseases
- Track 8-5Mycology
- Track 8-6Microbial genetics
The term biochemistry described as chemistry of life that deals with chemical nature, chemical behavior and physio-chemical processes of the living matter.
Molecular biology belongs to branch of biochemistry which concerned with the activity of biomolecules in various types of cells including the processes cell functioning, replication, transcription and translation of the genetic material.
- Track 9-1Molecular cloning
- Track 9-2Gene Therapy
- Track 9-3Genetic studies
- Track 9-4Genetic code
- Track 9-5Central dogma of molecular biology
- Track 9-6Protein structure prediction
- Track 9-7Cell biology
- Track 9-8Molecular and Biochemical Parasitology
Molecular oncology is a connection between medicinal chemistry and oncology where it explains process of tumor formation and its effect along with cancer treatment.
Cellular Oncology deals with both biomedical and clinical portion also translational cancer research on the cell and tissue level. This includes a variety of fields like genome technology, micro-arrays and other high-throughput techniques, SNP, DNA methylation, signaling pathways, DNA organization, (sub)microscopic imaging, proteomics, bioinformatics, functional effects of genomics, drug design, molecular diagnostics and targeted cancer therapies, genotype-phenotype interactions.
- Track 10-1Apoptosis
- Track 10-2Diagnosis and staging
- Track 10-3Molecular Detection of Leukemia and Lymphoma
- Track 10-4Detection of BRCA1 and BRCA2
- Track 10-5Gene Rearrangements (GR)
- Track 10-6Detection of Monoclonal Lymphocyte
- Track 10-7Monitoring of Hematological Tumors
The study that describes skin as one of part in immune system is said to be immunodermatology. This study determines exact diagnosis and treatment of many skin diseases.it also determine other than skin related problem like mucous membranes, gastrointestinal and respiratory tracts.
- Track 11-1Hypersenstivity
- Track 11-2Systemic Lupus Erythematous (SLE)
- Track 11-3Bullous Pemphigoid (BP)
- Track 11-4Pemphigus Vulgaris (PV)
- Track 11-5Discoid lupus erythematosus
- Track 11-6Immunosuppressant
- Track 11-7Bertilimumab
- Track 11-8Topical nano-formulated cyclosporine A
Immunological techniques are set of methods which mainly used for identification processes like infectious diseases and applied in investigational protocols to know the measurements and categorization of immune responses. Most of the techniques handle production and use of antibiotics to detect specific proteins in biological samples. These techniques allow immunologist to modify the immune system mainly by cellular, molecular and genetic manipulation.
- Track 12-1Radioimmunoassay (RIA)
- Track 12-2Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA )
- Track 12-3Immunoblotting techniques
- Track 12-4Electrophoresis
- Track 12-5Immunofluorescence techniques
- Track 12-6Immunoprecipitation
- Track 12-7Agglutination based methods
- Track 12-8Chemiluminesscence
Molecular microbiology belongs to family microbiology which deals with the molecular, genomic and physiological process that occurs in life cycle of unicellular, acellular and cell cluster microorganisms. This study also involve in progression in pathogenicity of microorganisms, medicines like vaccines, antibiotics etc.
- Track 13-1Broad-range PCR
- Track 13-2Pathhogen-specific PCR
- Track 13-3Organisms identified by DNA swquence-based methods
- Track 13-4Detection of specefic genes
- Track 13-5Strain typing
- Track 13-6Pulsed Field Gel Electrophoresis (PFGE)
- Track 13-7Hybridization
- Track 13-8Amplification techniques
When a recipients cell, tissue or organ is damaged completely due to infection, accident etc. and replaced by respective healthy parts of donor said to be transplantation. During transplantation from one body to other the immune system alters. The study of immune response that occur during grafting (transplantation) said to transplant immunology.
- Track 14-1Autograft
- Track 14-2Allograft
- Track 14-3Xenograft
- Track 14-4Isograft
- Track 14-5ABO incompatibility
- Track 14-6Stem cell transplant
- Track 14-7Mechanism of rejection
- Track 14-8Future transplant therapies
The study where measurements are done in biological media (like human tissues, cells, cell fluids etc.) by using cellular, biochemical or molecular alterations said to be biomarkers. Molecular biomarkers are those markers which is used in many proposes mainly determine the actual cause of disease or disorder, prognosis of disease, safety assessment of safety and treatment etc.
- Track 15-1Interlukin 1beta
- Track 15-2Interlukin 12
- Track 15-3Tumor necrosis factor
- Track 15-4Cardiac troponin (TnT,Tnl)
- Track 15-5N-acetyl-D-glucosamine
- Track 15-6Osteopontin
- Track 15-7Alpha 2 macroglobulin
- Track 15-8Amyloid precursor protien
- Track 15-9Alolipoprotien E4 allele
Molecular medicine is the application of molecular biology, genetics and molecular immunology and referred as “tomorrows medicine”, that aim to understand molecular and genetic errors of disease, normal cellular processes, prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
- Track 16-1Metastatic melanoma
- Track 16-2Cutaneous T cell lymphoma and Sezary syndrome
- Track 16-3Primary focal hyperhidrosis
- Track 16-4Skin lymphoma
- Track 16-5Molecular diagnosis
- Track 16-6Gene therapy and cancer
- Track 16-7Stem cell therapy
- Track 16-8Nano medicine
Computational immunology is a field of science that incorporates high-throughput genomic and bioinformatics methods to immunology, its involves the development and application of bioinformatics methods, mathematical models and statistical techniques for the study of immune system biology.
- Track 17-1Potential targets for vaccine
- Track 17-2Immunotherapeutic drug design
- Track 17-3The Celada-Seiden model
- Track 17-4Predicting Epitopes
- Track 17-5MHC Diversity
- Track 17-6MHC-Peptide Binding
- Track 17-7Immunogenic Regions of Proteins
Immunohematology is a study which concerned completely about the blood immunity, as this study shows antigen-antibody reactions, pathology and signs and symptoms of hematological disorders. The person who work under this study said to be immunohematologist, where the duty include determination of blood type, cross-matching and identification of antibody. Immunohematology can applicable in blood transfusions, immunization etc.
- Track 18-1Agglutination
- Track 18-2ABO blood groups
- Track 18-3H-antigen
- Track 18-4D-antigen
- Track 18-5Rh-Hr blood groups
- Track 18-6Hemolytic disease of new born (HDN)
- Track 18-7Placenta hemolytic disease
- Track 18-8Auto immune hemolytic anemia (AIH)
Industrial immunology is a combination study of immunology and microbiology which help us to understand how a body fights itself against disease and shows how immune system attacks its own body which is leading to autoimmunity.
- Track 19-1Antigen-non-specific immunotherapy approaches
- Track 19-2Antigen-specific immunotherapy approaches
- Track 19-3Treating Autoimmunity
- Track 19-4Costimulatory Blockade
- Track 19-5Regulatory T cell Therapy
- Track 19-6Restoring tolerance with antigen Administration
- Track 19-7Clinical Industries
Inflammation is one of immunological response or reaction that make experience of pain, redness, swelling, heat and disturbed function of particular tissue in the body due to infection, irritation, autoimmunity and injury. This mechanism of inflammation aims to repair damaged tissue, eliminate the cause of cell or tissue damage, remove narcotic cells etc.
Innate immunity is also called as in-born immunity or non-specific immunity which occurs naturally and show primary action when immune system gets activated. The cells of innate immunity respond pathogen and produce immediate action towards infection and attempts to block pathogen for replication.
- Track 20-1Histamine
- Track 20-2Bradykinin
- Track 20-3Serotonin
- Track 20-4Prostaglandins
- Track 20-5Inflammatory mediators
- Track 20-6Exogenous and endogenous pyrogens
- Track 20-7Transendothelial migration
- Track 20-8Chemotaxis and activation
- Track 20-9Phagocytosis and degranulation
Mucosal immunology is one of system in immunology which concerned with immunological response through mucosal membrane in respected areas (like intestine, urinary tract and respiratory system).
- Track 21-1Intestinal epithelial cells (IEC)
- Track 21-2Antimicrobial peptides
- Track 21-3Innate immune cells
- Track 21-4Gut-associated lymphoid tissue
- Track 21-5Immuno globulin A (IgA)
- Track 21-6Mucosal Vaccination
- Track 21-7Mucosal Immunology of HIV Infection
- Track 21-8Th 2 cells and Th 17 cells
- Track 21-9Organization of Mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue (MALT)
A damaging immunological reaction occur when body exposed to some substance in environment (allergens) said to be allergy The substance that trigger or cause allergy are called as allergens, these allergens may be medications, dust, pollen grains, food, fur etc. which leads to hypersentivity reaction.
Infectious diseases are those disorders caused due to entry of microorganisms in a body where these microbes grow and multiple them self’s by reproduction and use body as host. This mechanism of microbes causes infection in a body. The microbes are form different families like bacteria, virus, protozoans, nematodes and arthropods.
- Track 22-1Ebola and Marburg hemorrhagic fevers
- Track 22-2Group A streptococcal (GAS) infections
- Track 22-3Leishmaniasis
- Track 22-4Atopic dermatitis
- Track 22-5Asthma
- Track 22-6Food allergy
Molecular neuroscience is a subdivision of neuroscience that strives to understand the molecular biology and genetics, chemistry and methodology of nervous system. Molecular neuroscience work on cell functions like cell signaling, ion channels, degeneration and repairing of cell, sensory and motor actions, single-cell recordings etc. This study can applicable in molecular neuroanatomy, molecular signaling in the nervous system, the main effects of genetics and epigenetics in nerves, and basis of neuroplasticity and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Track 23-1Neurons
- Track 23-2The synaps
- Track 23-3Ion channels
- Track 23-4Molecular evolution
- Track 23-5Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Track 23-6Batten disease
- Track 23-7Parkinsons disease
- Track 23-8Huntingtons disease